Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Two NASCAR fans overcome by carbon monoxide at Texas track

November 5, 2018 12:28 AM
154 0

Authorities say two men were rushed to hospitals in critical condition after being found suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning inside their converted bus at Texas Motor Speedway.

Fort Worth fire spokesman Kyle Clay says firefighters found the men shortly before 9 a.m. Sunday. Bystanders had reported the men were ill inside the bus parked in the raceway's infield. A bystander was giving one of the men CPR when firefighters arrived.

Read more

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0