Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Search For MH370 To Continue Through May

March 7, 2015 2:03 PM
218 0

Sgt. Trent Wyatt, a crew member of a Royal New Zealand Air Force P-3 Orion, looks out in the search for MH370 over the Indian Ocean in April of last year. A Malaysian official says the search will continue through the end of May 2015, but if nothing is found, it is "back to the drawing board."

The undersea search for wreckage from MH370, the airliner that disappeared over Asian waters a year ago, will go on through the end of May, Malaysia's transport minister says. But, if nothing turns up by then, the effort to learn the fate of the Boeing 777 goes "back to the drawing board," he says.

Read more

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0