Receive up-to-the-minute news updates on the hottest topics with NewsHub. Install now.

Private-Equity Firms TPG and Rockbridge Are Exploring a Sale of Ticketing Company AXS

September 17, 2018 2:25 AM
77 0

The firms hold a combined 62% of the company, while AEG holds the remaining 38%

Private-equity firms TPG and Rockbridge Growth Equity are exploring strategic options for their stake in ticketing company AXS, including a possible sale, people familiar with the matter said.

Read more

Share in social networks:

Comments - 0