Woman accidentally gets earring stuck in lung after using inhaler

April 20, 2015 3:31 PM

3 0

Woman accidentally gets earring stuck in lung after using inhaler

A woman in Australia had an unexpected medical emergency on New Year's Eve after she accidentally inhaled one of her earrings, according to a new case report.

The 41-year-old woman was at a New Year's Eve party when she felt like she was starting to wheeze. She had asthma, and reached into her purse for her inhaler, according to the report published April 9 in the journal BMJ Case Reports.

Read more

To category page

Loading...