Vaping Claims First Victim: Toddler Dies From Liquid Nicotine Poisoning

December 13, 2014 2:39 PM

5 0

A one-year-old toddler died after accidentally swallowing liquid nicotine from a bottle that did not have a childproof cap. Harmful exposure to the toxic substance has skyrocketed with the growing popularity of electronic cigarettes.(Photo : Lindsay Fox)

A one-year-old toddler died after accidentally swallowing liquid nicotine from a bottle that did not have a childproof cap. Harmful exposure to the toxic substance has skyrocketed with the growing popularity of electronic cigarettes.

Read more

To category page

Loading...