Upstate New York boy, 1, dies after ingesting liquid nicotine

December 15, 2014 1:21 PM

5 0

Upstate New York boy, 1, dies after ingesting liquid nicotine

The Fort Plain boy could be the first child in the U.S. to die from liquid nicotine, the substance used in e-cigarettes, though authorities have not confirmed it was for such a device. Critics say liquid nicotine does not have childproof packaging and that the number of ‘dangerous exposures’ is on the rise.

A toddler from upstate New York may have become the first child in the U.S. to die from liquid nicotine poisoning after he accidentally ingested the substance used in e-cigarettes.

Read more

To category page

Loading...