Ukraine says Russia-backed separatists continue their onslaught on key railroad hub

February 18, 2015 6:45 AM

3 0

Ukraine says Russia-backed separatists continue their onslaught on key railroad hub

Ukrainian artillery is at a position outside of the village of Luhanske, some 20 kilometers (14 miles) north of Debaltseve, Ukraine, Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015. Ukrainian government troops and Russia-backed rebels failed Tuesday to start pulling back heavy weaponry from the front line in eastern Ukraine as a deadline passed to do so. Under a cease-fire agreement negotiated by the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, Germany and France last week, the warring sides were to begin withdrawing heavy weapons from the front line on Tuesday. (AP Photo/Petr David Josek) (The Associated Press)

VUHLEHIRSK, Ukraine – Ukrainian officials say Russia-back rebels are continuing their onslaught on the railroad junction of Debaltseve, the epicenter of fighting between the separatist and government troops in eastern Ukraine.

Read more

To category page

Loading...