Ankara: Turkey's state-run agency says a court has charged 14 people in connection with last week's suicide car bombing in Ankara and ordered them jailed pending trial. Seven others were released without charge.
Anadolu Agency said today that the 14 are suspected of aiding a terror organization, forging official documents and fraud. It wasn't immediately clear what part they had in the February 17 attack, which targeted buses carrying military personnel and killed 28 people.
13:29 'Carlos the Jackal' gets third life sentence for 1974 attack on Paris store11
15:49 British police make ‘significant’ arrests in widening probes after London attack24
05:01 A terrorist attack in London and the all-too-familiar response22
19:00 London attack: Tourists trapped on London Eye for hours19