Too Much Chlorine in Indoor Pool 'Burned' Children's Skin, Mom Says

January 14, 2015 2:15 AM

3 0

Too Much Chlorine in Indoor Pool 'Burned' Children's Skin, Mom Says

Consuela Matthews was right on track to give her daughter the coolest 11th birthday party she could muster. The kids were splashing in an indoor pool and would spend the night at a hotel like little grown-ups under her supervision.

But as the weekend's birthday adventure at the Hampton Inn in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, drew to a close, her daughter, TaJah Matthews, and her four friends developed strange rashes that worried Consuela Matthews enough to alert the other mothers and apologize. Then, one of the mothers called to say...

Also read: RBS Fails Toughest-Ever BOE Stress Test, Boosts Capital Plan

Read more

To category page

Loading...