Toddler's reaction to meth mistaken for scorpion sting

February 17, 2015 1:19 PM

5 0

Toddler's reaction to meth mistaken for scorpion sting

Doctors who admitted a 17-month-old girl to the hospital in Arizona thought her tremors and other symptoms were due to a scorpion sting. Only later did they realize the real cause of her condition was that she'd consumed methamphetamines, according to a new report of her case.

The young girl in the case recovered and was discharged from the hospital a week later.

Also read: Ohio State attacker was angry about treatment of Muslims, official says

Read more

To category page

Loading...