Toddler Dies E Juice: Toddler Dies After Ingesting Vape Liquid Nicotine

December 14, 2014 3:15 AM

5 0

Toddler Dies E Juice - A small child has died after ingesting liquid nicotine; the juice used in electronic cigarettes.

Local sources say the unfortunate incident happened on Dec. 9 just around 4 p.m. Police received distress call and arrived at the scene shortly to find a one-year-old boy unresponsive in his Fort Plain, New York home. Officers transported him to the Little Falls Hospital and after several attempts t...

Read more

To category page

Loading...