Toddler dies after Ingesting Liquid Nicotine

December 13, 2014 11:50 AM

7 0

Toddler dies after Ingesting Liquid Nicotine

According to New York police statement, a one-year-old child died on Tuesday after ingesting liquid nicotine, which is actually used in e-cigarettes. As per reports, a boy from Fort Plain, a village in Montgomery County, New York, was taken to a hospital in Little Falls, when his family found him unresponsive at house.

The police said the boy's death is a tragic accident, but they have not revealed that the nicotine was related to an e-cigarette device. According to health experts, liquid nicotine can be deadly for babies.

Read more

To category page