A Mountlake Terrace, Wash., teenager accidentally swallowed a piece of grill brush wire while eating, which ultimately got stuck in his intestines – “stabbing him from the inside out,” The Seattle Times reported.
“Somehow, one of the tiny, hair-like wires got stuck in one of the grills in the barbecue, and in a one-in-a million chance, it got stuck in a piece of chicken that I ate and made it most of the way through my body,” Tristin Beck, 16, told The Seattle Times from his hospital bed.
21:17 GOP candidate accused of body-slamming reporter has said retirement is ‘not biblical’10
22:17 Russians talked about influencing Trump through advisers: NY Times26
07:59 Sean Hannity Backs Off Speculation About Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich16
08:00 25 People Have Been Injured in a Bomb Attack at a Bangkok Hospital29