Teen nearly dies after ingesting cocktail containing liquid nitrogen

December 16, 2014 6:40 PM

4 0

Teen nearly dies after ingesting cocktail containing liquid nitrogen

A bar in the UK is being prosecuted after a teen nearly died while celebrating her birthday when she ingested a cocktail that contained liquid nitrogen.

Gaby Scanlon was out with friends at Oscar’s Wine Bar in Lancaster in October 2012 when she was served two shots of Jägermeister and the chemical substance, The Mirror reported.

Read more

To category page

Loading...