Syria's military command on Monday declared the cease-fire brokered by the U.S. and Russia to be over, blaming the country's rebel groups for undermining the agreement.
In a statement, the Syrian military said that "armed terrorist groups" repeatedly violated the cease-fire, which came into effect last week. It said the armed groups also took advantage of the truce to mobilize and arm themselves while attacking government-held areas. The statement said the rebels w...
Also read: Syria Seizes Parts of Aleppo From Rebels