Soy sauce overdose almost kills 19-year-old

June 7, 2013 6:52 PM

22 0

Soy sauce overdose almost kills 19-year-old

When your mother told you not to pour the entire container of soy sauce on your bowl of white rice, she had a reason. Apparently, too much soy sauce really is dangerous.

So what on Earth would possess someone who's not a professional sushi eater to consume that much soy sauce? A dare, of course.

Also read: Photographer describes harrowing new images showing 2-year-old girl bawling as she’s separated from mother at U.S. border

Read more

To category page

Loading...