South Korea says it's ready to start work to salvage ferry that sank last year

April 20, 2015 8:32 AM

3 0

South Korea says it's ready to start work to salvage ferry that sank last year

In this Wednesday, April 15, 2015 photo, a South Korea Coast Guard boat passes a buoy, which marks the site where the ferry Sewol sank off Jindo, South Korea. South Korea’s oceans ministry says it’s ready to start works to salvage a ferry that sank last year, killing more than 300 people. The letters at a buoy read " Sewol."(AP Photo/Ahn Young-joon) (The Associated Press)

In this Wednesday, April 15, 2015, photo, a passenger ship with family members of the victims of the ferry Sewol sinking passes a buoy, which marks the site where the ship sank off Jindo, South Korea. South Korea’s oceans ministry says it’s ready to start works to salvage a ferry that sank last year...

Read more

To category page

Loading...