Severe allergic reaction to peanut butter results in the death of Michigan college student, 19

November 29, 2014 1:15 AM

6 0

A 19-year-old Michigan college student who was in a coma for a week with a severe allergic reaction to peanut butter died the day before Thanksgiving.

Chandler Swink, who was in his second year as a nursing student at Oakland University in Rochester, Mich., was hospitalized Nov. 19 after coming in contact with peanut butter at a friend's house, according to the Detroit Free Press.

Also read: Martin Cast Mourns Costar Tommy Ford's Death As They Reunite To Pay Their Respects — See Their Sweet Messages

Read more

To category page