SEE IT: Footage released of Utah woman drinking poisonous drink at restaurant

October 5, 2014 6:57 PM

8 0

SEE IT: Footage released of Utah woman drinking poisonous drink at restaurant

Jan Harding, 67, suffered severe burns and was hospitalized for two weeks after she drank from a glass of sweet tea that was accidentally laced with toxic chemicals at Dickey's Barbeque in South Jordan on Aug. 10. Her attorney said the footage shows the panic on her face immediately after she took the sip.

Surveillance footage has been released showing the moment a Utah woman took a sip of tea that was laced with poison in a chain barbecue restaurant.

Also read: Blac Chyna Can't Help But Show Off Her Post-Baby Body AND Her Little Dream — LOOK!

Read more

To category page

Loading...