SAFD: 10 people exposed to carbon monoxide in northwest S.A.

February 9, 2014 4:31 PM

5 0

SAN ANTONIO -- Ten people were treated at area hospitals after being exposed to carbon monoxide at a northwest apartment complex Saturday evening, according to the San Antonio Fire Department.

Fire officials said three people drove themselves to the emergency room with flu-like symptoms. Hospital employees requested the fire department check out the apartment complex after the patients were found to have high amounts of carbon monoxide, according to SAFD.

Read more

To category page

Loading...