Reports say Syrian national behind deadly Ankara car bomb attack

February 18, 2016 7:43 AM

2 0

ANKARA, Turkey – Turkish media reports say a Syrian national was behind the attack in Ankara that killed at least 28 people and wounded dozens of others.

Yeni Safak, a newspaper close to the government, said Thursday that the man who detonated the car bomb Wednesday that targeted buses carrying military personnel was identified from his fingerprints. It said he had been registered as a refugee in Turkey.

Also read: Suicide car bomb rocks Somali capital: police

Read more

To category page