Real estate Q&A: Neighbor rattled by garish paint job

April 22, 2015 7:27 PM

60 0

A: This should be an easy fix if you live in a homeowner's association. If the color scheme is in violation, speak to the board of directors about getting the home in compliance.

If you don't live within a planned community, check your city and county codes to see if the condition of the home constitutes a nuisance. You may be able to get your local government's help, especially if the house is not being cared for. Still, the local governing body rarely will be able to step ...

Also read: Serena Williams Cuts Price of Bel-Air Home by $2 Million

Read more

To category page