TIANJIN, China Hundreds of residents displaced by huge explosions last week in China's port city of Tianjin demanded compensation on Monday, as authorities worked to complete a sweep of the blast site for dangerous chemicals.
The death toll from the two blasts last on Wednesday rose to 114, officials said. More than 700 people were injured and 70 are missing, most of them fire fighters, the official Xinhua news agency said.
Also read: Mattis expected to back transgender troops
03:50 25 injured after ferry explosion44