Protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning

March 20, 2015 12:01 AM

62 0

The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends every home have at least one carbon monoxide alarm with an audible warning signal installed near the sleeping area.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention describe carbon monoxide (CO) as an odorless, colorless gas that can cause sudden illness and death, produced any time a fossil fuel is burned, including by cars and trucks, small gasoline engines, stoves, lanterns, burning charcoal and wood and gas ran...

Read more

To category page

Loading...