Pennsylvania Toddler Nearly Dies Due To Rare Allergy To An Orange

November 11, 2014 9:00 PM

2 0

A 2-year-old girl in Pennsylvania nearly died recently after she suffered an unusually severe allergic reaction to eating an orange, her doctors reported.

The toddler picked up the orange in a supermarket, and within a few minutes of eating it, she developed a reaction that required a prompt trip to the emergency room, and later a helicopter ride to an intensive care unit at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Also read: Buzz Aldrin Gets a Visit From NASA While Recovering in New Zealand Hospital

Read more

To category page

Loading...