Peanut butter allergy takes life of a Michigan student

November 29, 2014 6:16 PM

2 0

A peanut butter has turned out to be fatal for a Michigan student. Reports have surfaced that how this 19-year-old student suffered after taking peanut butter.

As he suffered from peanut allergy, the boy suffered severely after coming in contact with cookies. Things turned so bad that he had been in a coma for a week. His conditions deteriorated with Michigan University confirming about his death.

Also read: Official: Death toll at 23 in hospital fire in eastern India

Read more

To category page