Peanut Allergy: College Student Dies After Eating Peanut Butter Cookies

November 28, 2014 11:42 PM

5 0

Chandler Swink, 19, a sophomore nursing student at Oakland University went into a coma for a week and died on Wednesday. Doctors ruled that he suffered a severe peanut allergy after eating a batch of peanut butter cookies.

Chandler Swink, 19, a sophomore nursing student at Oakland University went into a coma for a week and died on Wednesday. Doctors ruled that he suffered a severe peanut allergy after eating a batch of peanut butter cookies.

Also read: McCain Warns Suppressing Press ‘Is How Dictators Get Started’

Read more

To category page

Loading...