One dead from carbon monoxide poisoning since outage

January 6, 2014 9:35 PM

11 0

One dead from carbon monoxide poisoning since outage

At least one person in Newfoundland has died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning since Saturday's widespread power outage, and eight others have fallen ill, according to Eastern Health.

In a news release on Monday, Eastern Health said nine people have come to its emergency departments with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning since Saturday, and one of them has died.

Read more

To category page

Loading...