NYPD confirms a year old child died after intake of liquid nicotine used in e-cigarettes

December 15, 2014 3:36 AM

7 0

NYPD confirms a year old child died after intake of liquid nicotine used in e-cigarettes

A one year old child died after ingesting liquid nicotine, a substance that is used in e-cigarettes. The infant of village in the Montgomery Country in New York was found unresponsive and was immediately taken to a hospital in Little Falls where he was manifested dead.

Considering the tragic incident a terrible mishap, doctors are clueless and hazy if the nicotine consumed was from the cigarette.

Read more

To category page

Loading...