New York Toddler Dies After Drinking Liquid Nicotine From a Vaping Product

December 14, 2014 5:39 PM

18 0

On Tuesday, a 1-year old died after ingesting a modest amount of liquid nicotine in a home in Fort Plain, New York. The police attended the call and paramedics tried all.

Fort Plain police released a statement citing that the death was believed to be a “tragic accident.” Fort Plain police’s Sgt Austin Ryan confirmed that the child had drunk from a glass bottle containing liquid nicotine that did not have a childproof cap.

Read more

To category page