Milwaukee teen dies weeks after allergic reaction to peanut butter cookie

November 29, 2014 1:27 AM

3 0

Milwaukee teen dies weeks after allergic reaction to peanut butter cookie

MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A 16-year-old boy who had an allergic reaction to eating a peanut butter cookie has now died.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s report says the teen, identified as Jaime Mendoza, had a known peanut allergy and does not carry an inhaler or epi-pen. He ate a peanut butter cookie on October 15th — he thought he was eating a chocolate chip cookie. While eating the cookie, the report says M...

Also read: E-cigarettes are a 'major public health concern,' especially for young people, surgeon general says

Read more

To category page

Loading...