Man dies just 28 hours after being infected by 'flesh-eating' bacteria contracted while he was wading in a river

September 30, 2013 2:52 PM

36 0

Man dies just 28 hours after being infected by 'flesh-eating' bacteria contracted while he was wading in a river

A man has died after he contracted a ‘flesh-eating’ bacterial infection from seawater.

Henry Konietzky, 59, died after he was exposed to the deadly bacteria while wading in the Halifax River in Florida.

Read more

To category page

Loading...