Liquid Nicotine Killed An Innocent Toddler In New York

December 14, 2014 8:13 PM

8 0

Liquid Nicotine Killed An Innocent Toddler In New York

A toddler in New York has died after drinking from a bottle which is thought to contain liquid nicotine. The bottle was used as a refill for e-cigarettes. This latest development changes a lot of our perception about how these liquid nicotine products are marketed and presented.

The incident took place at a home in Fort Plain, New York last Tuesday. An ambulance call was received from the neighborhood due to reports of an unresponsive child. The child was taken to the Hospital immediately but was pronounced dead short while after. The local police described the incident as ...

Read more

To category page

Loading...