Lebanon charges 28 over cafe bombing: judicial source

January 20, 2015 3:22 PM

5 0

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanon charged 28 people on Tuesday for involvement in a double suicide bomb attack in the northern city of Tripoli this month which killed at least nine people, a judicial source said.

Four of those charged by the main military court are in custody after being arrested last week on suspicion of belonging to a terrorist organization that was plotting to carry out further attacks in Lebanon, the source said.

Also read: Man Falsely Linked to Bombing to Stand Trial in Assault Case

Read more

To category page

Loading...