At least 14 dead, 15 wounded in South Yemen bomb attacks: medics, security sources

June 27, 2016 5:03 PM

10 0

ADEN At least 14 people were killed in Yemen on Monday in three separate but apparently coordinated bomb attacks, claimed by Islamic State, on government forces in the southern port city of Mukalla, medics and security sources said.

They said at least 15 other people had been wounded in the bombings, which happened just as soldiers and security personnel were preparing to break their day-long fast during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

Also read: Nine Dead in Fire at Oakland Warehouse: Police

Read more

To category page

Loading...