Kathy Griffin Just Quit Fashion Police, Get The Details

March 13, 2015 2:22 AM

5 0

Kathy Griffin Just Quit Fashion Police, Get The Details

Someone better bring some handcuffs to the Fashion Police set, or else there will be no way to keep anyone there for very long. Just two weeks after Kelly Osbourne walked away from the series, new recruit Kathy Griffin has announced she has also left the show after appearing in only seven episodes. Is it time to pull the plug yet or what?

Rarely one to mince words, Griffin made the announcement through Twitter, where she posted an image of a wall of text. In it, she spends about 80% of the message championing herself, her views, and all of her pop culture accomplishments, and the other 20% explaining her reasoning behind quitting. (C...

Also read: 'No One Suspected' Irina Shayk Was Pregnant Backstage At The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

Read more

To category page

Loading...