'Jihadi John' Airstrike 'Incinerated' Two People: U.S. Official

November 13, 2015 5:26 PM

12 0

"It will take time to definitively declare whether we had success," Col. Steve Warren, spokesman for the U.S. military operation against ISIS, told reporters during a briefing. "It takes time to confirm."

The U.S. has video showing an individual believed to be Mohammed Emwazi exiting a building in the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa and getting into a vehicle, a senior defense official earlier told NBC News. A U.S.-operated MQ-9 Reaper drone, one of three that had been tracking Emwazi, then struck the car, ...

Also read: John Kelly, Retired Marine General, Is Trump’s Choice to Lead Homeland Security

Read more

To category page

Loading...