The annual Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia ended without further incident Saturday, as the death toll from Thursday's stampede there reached 769.
Saudi Health Minister Khalid al-Falih said Saturday that 934 people were injured in the crush at Mina, on the outskirts of the holy city of Mecca. Iranians constitute the largest group of deaths identified so far, 136. Iranian state TV said a former ambassador to Lebanon was among more than 300 Iran...
19:51 Amid protests, UK lawmakers debate downgrading Trump visit27
19:44 Shadow president or mere shadow? In Europe, Pence seeks to reassure allies unnerved by Trump14
11:53 Report: Israeli leader turned down regional peace initiative15
11:30 Pence and Merkel embrace NATO but differ on transatlantic partnership23