France struck Islamic State bases overnight – minister

July 20, 2016 9:51 AM

11 0

PARIS (Reuters) – France’s defence minister said on Monday that French air forces conducted further strikes overnight on Islamic State targets.

Speaking after national defence council meeting in the wake of last week’s truck attack on the city of Nice, Jean-Yves Le Drian told reporters the fight against Islamist militants bases was continuing.

Also read: Fidel Castro burial ceremony under way in Cuba

Read more

To category page

Loading...