Four hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Norfolk

March 23, 2015 10:20 AM

17 0

A carbon monoxide leak at a rehabilitation center in Norfolk sent four people to the hospital Sunday.

Norfolk Fire-Rescue had been dispatched to Harbor Point Rehabilitation on the 1000 block of Hampton Boulevard around two:38 p.m., according to a statement from the emergency responders. When medics went inside the constructing to care for a sick employee, a carbon monoxide meter ...

Read more

To category page