Egypt says there is still no evidence of 'terrorist action' in Russian passenger jet crash that killed 224 in October

December 14, 2015 9:13 AM

19 0

Egypt has announced it hasn't found any evidence so far of terrorism or other illegal action linked to the crash of a Russian passenger plane in Sinai that killed all 224 people on board on October 31.

Russia and Western governments have said the Airbus A321, operated by Metrojet, was likely brought down by a bomb, and the Islamic State militant group claimed it had smuggled an explosive on board.

Also read: Putin Hopes for Better Russia-US Ties, Anti-Terror Action

Read more

To category page

Loading...