Like many Twitter posts by Donald J. Trump, the one Wednesday morning seemed provocative and unprompted: In less than 140-characters, Mr. Trump said he felt that Fox News had been treating him “very unfairly” and he had “therefore decided that I won’t be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future.”
In a statement on Wednesday afternoon, the network said that Mr. Trump’s post seemed to have been prompted by its decision, shortly before noon, to cancel his scheduled appearance Thursday on “The O’Reilly Factor.”
Also read: Trump sits down with 'Fox News Sunday'
23:57 Perino & Stirewalt: I’ll Tell You What…Proof Is In The Pudding8
23:32 Trump praises Obama, but his picks have attacked president’s policies7
13:44 Trump picks Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad — a ‘friend’ of China’s leader — as Beijing ambassador9
01:40 After Meeting Trump, Japanese Mogul Pledges $50 Billion Investment in the U.S13