Dog eats homework, a Colo. girl’s candy volcano, gets sick from metal pins 

November 21, 2013 3:02 PM

10 0

Dog eats homework, a Colo. girl’s candy volcano, gets sick from metal pins 

Ravenous Reggie, a 2-year-old Labrador, couldn’t resist the M&M's owner Payton Moody used for her eighth-grade science project, and he swallowed 50 pins along the way. The family returned home to find him writing in pain.

But Reggie's devouring of a candy-covered volcano almost ended in tragedy after he also wolfed down the 50 metal pins that were holding it together.

Read more

To category page

Loading...