Bucharest (AFP) - Two more people succumbed on Sunday (Nov 8) to their wounds from a horrific nightclub fire in Bucharest that brought down the Romanian government, bringing the death toll up to 43, a hospital official said.
The chief of Floreasca hospital's plastic surgery department said the victims - a young Romanian woman and a Turkish tourist - died a day after nine other wounded lost their lives, including two who had been transferred to the Netherlands for treatment.
23:00 Comedian Bobby Slayton and Daughter Natasha Sue Hospital for Wrongful Death of Wife/Mother19
12:38 The Latest: UK official: Fire building materials broke rules27
08:12 Doctors Upgrade Rep. Scalise's Condition To 'Serious'35
00:26 Rep. Steve Scalise upgraded to 'serious' condition following baseball practice shooting22