Chipotle just had another food safety incident

March 9, 2016 6:25 PM

34 0

Chipotle just had another food safety incident

A Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant in the Boston area closed Tuesday after employees fell ill and one tested positive for norovirus, local health officials said.

One employee of the restaurant came down with norovirus, Billerica Board of Health Director Richard Berube told USA Today.

Also read: Union Pacific to layoff 750 U.S. employees amid broader cost-cutting

Read more

To category page

Loading...