A Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant in the Boston area closed Tuesday after employees fell ill and one tested positive for norovirus, local health officials said.
One employee of the restaurant came down with norovirus, Billerica Board of Health Director Richard Berube told USA Today.
17:03 Ali Wong, Randall Park to star in upcoming Netflix comedy feature17
14:54 Man beats twin brother with baseball bat over Taco Bell meal33
14:05 Professional food Instagrammer shares his top tips20
12:37 DineEquity to close 160 Applebee's, IHOP restaurants, open some new locations80