Brilliant University of Virginia student dies from ‘molly’ overdose at D.C. club

September 8, 2013 10:18 AM

8 0

Brilliant University of Virginia student dies from ‘molly’ overdose at D.C. club

Shelley Goldsmith, 19, died after taking the drug at a rave at a Northeast Washington, D.C., club. Boston police believe a bad batch of the drug has been making its way through the Northeast.

Rave drug molly is being blamed for the death of a gifted University of Virginia student who suffered an overdose at a Washington, D.C., club last week.

Read more

To category page

Loading...