Boston College now says 80 students ill after eating at Chipotle

December 8, 2015 7:25 PM

22 0

Boston College now says 80 students ill after eating at Chipotle

Boston College said on Tuesday eighty students fell sick after eating at a Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG.N) restaurant this weekend, but the company said the outbreak appeared to be limited to one outlet and not caused by E. coli.

Boston College had said on Monday that thirty students had taken ill after eating at the restaurant in Boston's Cleveland Circle and Chipotle said it had temporarily shut the outlet.

Also read: Germany detects H5N1 bird flu on poultry farm in Brandenburg

Read more

To category page

Loading...