Three people in Kansas have died after eating contaminated Blue Bell Creameries brand ice cream products. A total of five people were infected, and the ice cream has been recalled. But how does ice cream get tainted in the first place?
The bacteria that contaminated the ice cream is called Listeria monocytogenes, and according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 1,600 Americans get sick from Listeria every year. It’s the third leading cause of death from food poisoning. It’s the same bacteria that contam...
20:15 NCAA college football Top 25 AP poll: Alabama Crimson Tide at No. 1 for second straight year16
04:14 Researchers find wreckage of famed Navy cruiser Indianapolis, sunk in 194551
18:08 Six Flags Will Only Fly American Flag From Now On44
13:18 Tina Fey, Seth Meyers and Jimmy Fallon Return on 'SNL's' 'Weekend Update'36