A Baby Dies In New York After Drinking Liquid Nicotine

December 14, 2014 3:38 PM

6 0

As per the police official, a 1-year-old baby died in New York on Tuesday after ingesting liquid nicotine, a substance frequently utilized in e-cigarettes.

The Fort Plain, NY kid was rushed to a hospital in Little Falls, New York., after he was discovered lethargic at a home. Police are calling the event a “tragic accident” and haven’t said if the nicotine was linked with an e-cigarette gadget.

Read more

To category page

Loading...