Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak's autopsy shows accidental overdose, possibly huffing: report

October 14, 2014 2:22 AM

8 0

Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak's autopsy shows accidental overdose, possibly huffing: report

The Texas medical examiner said the child star of 'The Patriot' and 'The Cider House Rules' died July 19 from a toxic cocktail that included a pain killer, muscle relaxer and difluoroethane, a refrigerant.

Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak may have been huffing — inhaling a chemical-soaked rag over the face or mouth as a way of getting high — when she died from an accidental overdose, TMZ reported.

Read more

To category page

Loading...